From HacDC Wiki
Revision as of 16:28, 21 January 2021 by Tark
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Selected Robot Kit
- Red Hat Co.Lab Robot Kit
Rough Course Outline
- Week 1: "Hello World" with the bare micro:bit, and blinking an LED, reading a sensor
- Week 2: Read sensors and external electronic sensor for line following
- Week 3: Assemble the robot kit and test basic motion
- Week 4: Generate sound and blink while moving
- Week 5: Test line following sensors, practice turning and using preprogrammed paths
- Week 6: Program robot for line following
- Week 7: Pair to device and stream audio to computer for voice recognition
- Week 8: Your ideas!!