911 CALL EMERGENCY SERVICES
Members are responsible both for themselves and their guests.
- Reckless endangerment, threats of bodily harm, and probable stealing, are emergency safety issues.
- Severe mental impairment, including intoxication or unmanaged mental illness, has been known to introduce severe fire, bodily harm, and theft hazards.
- Immediately ask any guest or member creating such grave hazards to leave.
- Immediately call the police upon refusal to leave.
- Do not endanger yourself or others by delaying or consulting with non-law-enforcement persons.
- Members may be identified by their key. Any person refusing to demonstrate their key is to be treated as a guest.
- Any guest creating an uninviting environment should be asked to leave.
Please familiarize yourself with HacDC's policies and guidelines. https://wiki.hacdc.org/index.php/Anti-Harassment_Policy https://wiki.hacdc.org/index.php/ResponsibilitiesOfMembership