Special Member Meeting 2010 05 25
From HacDC Wiki
Note: This page serves as the 2010-05-25 Special Member Meeting's agenda (before the meeting) and minutes (after the meeting).
Time and Location
May 25, 2010 Meeting called to order at 7:08pm by el Presidente
Members Present: Jason, Daniel P, Todd F, Martin, Brian H, Elliot, Eric, Arc, Dan T, Alan M, Brad B, Katie, Darian, Andy, Jamie, Dave, Ben S, Dan B, Tommy
Quorum yes! we rock!
- Current cash (after one time expenses): $7000 - 8000
- Current cash in bank: $7000 - 7500
- Total one time expenses $1750
- Owed by insurance: $400
- Current paypal balance: $1300
- Current monthly income: $1800 + store/soda ~ $1850/mo
- Current annual income: $22,200
- Monthly expenses besides rent: $85 insurance
- Current rent: $964 + 2% increase + $300 basement
- Current rent: $964 * 1.02 = $983.28 + $300 = $1283.28
- Cost for one year: $1283.28 * 12 = $15,399.36
- New rent (would be): $2000 for six months from Jun 1, $2475 thereafter, including internet and basement.
- Cost for six months: $12,000
- Cost for one year: $12,000 + $14,850 = $26,850
Rent Shortfall Fund: $200 mo shortfall for six months $675 shortfall for six months $1200 + 6 * $675 = $4,050 + $1,200 = $5,250
Alan made motion: Motion to sign the lease for the larger office and set aside a rent shortfall fund to cover rent shortfall for the duration of the lease.
Arc seconded motion.
Secret ballot given... Dan B takes a tally...
17 for, 1 abstain, 1 against
Andy motioned to take pledges to establish a moving fund (use to be decided) of $50 or $100 contributions.
- Dan B. $100
- Dan P. $100
- Andy $100
- Brian USRP funds
- Dan T. $100
- Jamie $50
- Alan $100
- Darian $100
- Brad $100
- Ben $100
- Katie $50
- Michael B-C $50 (not a member just an awesome guy)
- Eric $50
Motion to set aside above pledges for moving expenses immediately. Seconded by Dan B.
Motion passed. Dave and Eric were against.
Now a meeting about organizing.
Meeting adjourned at 8:53PM.