Difference between revisions of "Special Member Meeting 2010 05 25"
|Line 103:||Line 103:|
== Adjournment ==
== Adjournment ==
Meeting adjourned at
Meeting adjourned at .
Revision as of 17:53, 25 May 2010
Note: This page serves as the 2010-05-25 Special Member Meeting's agenda (before the meeting) and minutes (after the meeting).
Time and Location
May 25, 2010 Meeting called to order at 7:08pm by el Presidente
Members Present: Jason, Daniel P, Todd F, Martin, Brian H, Elliot, Eric, Arc, Dan T, Alan M, Brad B, Katie, Darian, Andy, Jamie, Dave, Ben S, Dan B, Tommy
Quorum yes! we rock!
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
Do we need to do this?
Vice President's Report
- Current cash (after one time expenses): $7000 - 8000
- Current cash in bank: $7000 - 7500
- Total one time expenses $1750
- Owed by insurance: $400
- Current paypal balance: $1300
- Current monthly income: $1800 + store/soda ~ $1850/mo
- Current annual income: $22,200
- Monthly expenses besides rent: $85 insurance
- Current rent: $964 + 2% increase + $300 basement
- Current rent: $964 * 1.02 = $983.28 + $300 = $1283.28
- Cost for one year: $1283.28 * 12 = $15,399.36
- New rent (would be): $2000 for six months from Jun 1, $2475 thereafter, including internet and basement.
- Cost for six months: $12,000
- Cost for one year: $12,000 + $14,850 = $26,850
Rent Shortfall Fund: $200 mo shortfall for six months $675 shortfall for six months $1200 + 6 * $675 = $4,050 + $1,200 = $5,250
Alan made motion: Motion to sign the lease for the larger office and set aside a rent shortfall fund to cover rent shortfall for the duration of the lease.
Arc seconded motion.
Secret ballot given... Dan B takes a tally...
17 for, 1 abstain, 1 against
Andy motioned to take pledges to establish a moving fund (use to be decided) of $50 or $100 contributions.
- Dan B. $100
- Dan P. $100
- Andy $100
- Brian USRP funds
- Dan T. $100
- Jamie $50
- Alan $100
- Darian $100
- Brad $100
- Ben $100
- Katie $50
- Michael B-C $50 (not a member just an awesome guy)
- Eric $50
Motion to set aside above pledges for moving expenses immediately. Seconded by Dan B.
Motion passed. Dave and Eric were against.
Now a meeting about organizing.
Meeting adjourned at 8:53PM.