From HacDC Wiki
Revision as of 17:26, 3 April 2014 by Gatohaus (talk | contribs) (→Wishlist: grammar)
Not available, but may be needed.
- Replacement "O" ring for chamber->gun vacuum tube, for the chamber-side mounting adapter. (Will this work? http://www.grainger.com/product/O-Ring-1RHY8)
- Tim G., SEM contact, says any old Viton o-ring is suitable.
- Ring measures 56mm Dia., 2.75mm thickness. Source
- Plasma (talk) 23:10, 1 April 2014 (PDT)
- Inland 19 pump oil for Edwards E2M-12 roughing pump: http://www.sisweb.com/vacuum/sis/inland.htm ($30 per gallon) (needs confirmation that this oil is suitable)
- Pg. 4 of the manual recommends 0.8 liters of Edwards Ultragrade 19 http://www.edwardsvacuum.com/Products/H11025015/View.aspx ($17 per. liter). Plasma (talk) 08:38, 2 April 2014 (PDT)
- IFF inspection indicates we need to refurbish the E2M-12 pump, we can buy a repair kit here for $110 (cheaper than from Edwards) http://www.pchemlabs.com/product.asp?pid=1896. Item number: A371-01-131. Plasma (talk) 09:59, 2 April 2014 (PDT)
- Lint free cloths Plasma (talk) 15:21, 3 April 2014 (PDT)
- Maybe these instead? Kimwipes: http://amzn.com/B001D8XLKE
- Hand lens (for detecting fibers or hair on the mating surfaces) Plasma (talk) 15:21, 3 April 2014 (PDT)
- Wenol Metal Polish Plasma (talk) 15:21, 3 April 2014 (PDT)
- Lint-free swabs Plasma (talk) 15:26, 3 April 2014 (PDT)
- Oil funnel Plasma (talk) 15:31, 3 April 2014 (PDT)
Already at the space.
- Apiezon M vacuum grease for "O" rings, to be used for vacuum seals at room temperature: http://www.2spi.com/catalog/vac/apiezon/apiezon-m.php ($70 for 25g). Edit: page 058 of the manual states "The use of O ring grease is not recommended on any O rings, but a small amount may be used, if necessary, on moving seals e.g. the specimen stage and apereture changer micrometers."
- 31Mar2014 - there's a syringe of Ap. T grease in the space (~2g). It's on top of the SEM's chamber atm.
- Acetone. (If we need more) Plasma (talk) 15:21, 3 April 2014 (PDT)
Frequently burned up in normal operation.
- E-Beam Emission Filament. Hopefully we can keep that item out of the 'RoutinelyConsumed' category by warming it up gently.