Stereoscan Operators Log
From HacDC Wiki
Revision as of 08:21, 1 April 2014 by Mirage335
While repairing, maintaining, or using the Stereoscan S200 SEM, please add notes here. Newest at top.
- Use ~~~~ to automatically sign edits with username, date, and time.
- March 31st: Cleaned the plinth and took photographs of the vacuum components. Available here. -Dan K.
Oil diffusionTurbo molecular pump was hanging due to the lip falling out of the rubber suspension. Could be cleaned and probably popped back in.
- Broken switch on roughing pump was bypassed internally. Plugging in the outlet should activate the pump. (This pump normally runs 24/7 when the machine is operational.)
- Compressed air needed to get more dust out
- March 30th: Moving complete! The SEM is now in the workshop
- March 29th: Awaiting pick-up and installation (March 29th and 30th).
- March 23rd: A space in the workshop has been cleared. Photo: http://i.imgur.com/BDNWL5z.jpg