Jump to navigation Jump to search
I'd like to learn...
- how to make short-pinned locks for practicing Locksport -Katie 15:40, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
- Practical crypto, since we should all be signing our email. -- Myself 23:41, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- add your wish here!
I'd like to teach...
Potential teachers: see How to Run an Event!
- Slide rule usage
- I can teach beginning operations (multiplication, division, exponentiation, trig, logs, etc), but I'm pretty slow these days. Hudson 16:28, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- Osciloscopes and triggers
- How to use a scope and build a programable trigger using a microcontroller. Hudson 16:28, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- Unix tricks
- Efficient text processing using the Unix toolkit (vi, cut, sed, awk, perl, dc, etc). Hudson 16:28, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- Makefiles for microcontrollers
- How to automate the build, install, test cycle using a serial bootloader and make. Hudson 16:28, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- How to type
- timball and mark steele teach n00bs to codes. timball Thu Aug 7 18:39:11 UTC 2008