Difference between revisions of "USA Science & Engineering Festival 2012"
From HacDC Wiki
|Line 67:||Line 67:|
=== Head Scanning ===
=== Head Scanning ===
Revision as of 14:25, 20 April 2012
HacDC has a 10x20 foot booth at the 2012 USA Science & Engineering Festival, in the National Robot Fest and DIY Expo area that has been organized by Gary Mauler.
Here is a map and schedule of the entire Festival.
Here is the floorplan of the Robotfest/DIY Expo area.
Here are slides from the conference call where they discussed logistics like move-in and move-out rules.
Who Will Be Going
List of people who will be going, when, and whether they can sit at the HacDC booth
- Tim Slagle, at booth Saturday, going Sunday with my kids
- David Kaufman, going Saturday and Sunday
- Mark Adams
- haxwithaxe as needed
Projects On Display
If you'd like to show something at the 2012 USASEF, feel free to ad your project info to the list below. Do it soon so we can organize the transport setup and breakdown of the booth! For each project please list info like :
- Name of project
- Contact person
- Who will be at the booth and when
- Space needed
- Equipment required
- Supplies needed
- Completion status
- Project wiki page
- Contact: TimS
- Booth people: TimS all day Saturday
- Space: 4 ft of table space for plotter and PC; wall space with white background for taking images with webcam
- Equipment: Windows PC or laptop, webcam and tripod, HP7550A plotter, maybe light source
- Supplies: Paper with HacDC info, plotter pens/ink
- Status: in development
Trippy Video Pong
- Contact: BradB
- Equipment: Fast PC running Linux, webcam, video projector
- Status: under development
- Contact: haxwithaxe
- staff: haxwithaxe (as much as possible)
- Space needed: none or space for small whiteboard
- Equipment required: small whiteboard if space allows
- Supplies needed: CD-Rs and spare USBThumbdrives ahead of time
- Completion status: impending Beta
- Project wiki page: wiki project site
- Contact: Mark Adams
- Contact: David Kaufman
- Contact: Anderson Ta
- Staff: Anderson Ta, Saturday and Sunday
- Space: 3 feet of table space for RepRap
- Supplies: Roll of Plastic?