USA Science & Engineering Festival 2012
From HacDC Wiki
HacDC has a 10x20 foot booth at the 2012 USA Science & Engineering Festival, in the National Robot Fest and DIY Expo area that has been organized by Gary Mauler.
Here is a map and schedule of the entire Festival.
Here is the floorplan of the Robotfest/DIY Expo area.
Here are slides from the conference call where they discussed logistics like move-in and move-out rules.
Who Will Be Going
List of people who will be going, when, and whether they can sit at the HacDC booth
- Tim Slagle, at booth Saturday, going Sunday with my kids
- David Kaufman, going Saturday and Sunday
- Mark Adams
Projects On Display
If you'd like to show something at the 2012 USASEF, feel free to ad your project info to the list below. Do it soon so we can organize the transport setup and breakdown of the booth! For each project please list info like :
- Name of project
- Contact person
- Who will be at the booth and when
- Space needed
- Equipment required
- Supplies needed
- Completion status
- Project wiki page
- Contact: TimS
- Booth people: TimS all day Saturday
- Equipment: Windows PC or laptop, webcam, HP7550A plotter
- Supplies: Paper with HacDC info, plotter pens/ink
Trippy Video Pong
- Contact: BradB
- Equipment: Fast PC running Linux, webcam, video projector
- Status: under development
Contact: Mark Adams
Contact: David Kaufman