Useful AVR Links
From HacDC Wiki
Generic AVR Resources
- AVR Freaks articles, forum, and wiki.
- The library reference and and example projects at the AVR-libc page are very useful.
- AVRFreaks ProductMatrix
- AVR Datasheets from Atmel
- Craig Limber's Site has a bunch of AVR tutorials
- Ghetto Programming: Getting started with AVR microprocessors on the cheap. and Ghetto Development Environment are two Instructables that show how to get set up with AVR programming.
Projects and Ideas
- Cornell University's EE476 Course has a lot of great projects (with code and comments!) using AVRs.