Useful AVR Links
From HacDC Wiki
Revision as of 13:46, 3 April 2012 by Tslagle
Generic AVR Resources
- AVR Datasheets from Atmel
- The library reference and and example projects at the AVR-libc page are very useful.
- AVR Fuse Calculator saves you from doing horrible bitwise lookups
- AVR libc Online User Manual
- AVR libc FAQ
- Procyon AVRlib (not to be confused with the libc) has code for nearly everything you'd like to hook up to an AVR. (I2C, IDE/ATA, LCDs, etc)
- AVR Freaks articles, forum, and wiki.
- AVRFreaks ProductMatrix
- Installing_AVR_Toolchain HacDC toolchain page (Atmel Dragon linux notes)
AVR Tutorials and Classes
- Lady Ada's AVR Tutorial is great
- Craig Limber's Site has a bunch of AVR tutorials
- Ghetto Programming: Getting started with AVR microprocessors on the cheap. and Ghetto Development Environment are two Instructables that show how to get set up with AVR programming.
-  Oregon State ECE 473 class using AVR micros. Useful overview slides for many topics.
- AVR-Freaks tutorials