Using HacDC tools and expertise to create tools and expertise.
HacDC wiki pages particularly relevant to me: Category:BiosignalAmplifier Ultra-low-noise HacDC Biosignal Amplifier equipment designed by me, assembled at HacDC with help from other HacDC members, and funded by other HacDC members. DIY_ECG Older attempt at a Biosignal Amplifier device by other HacDC members. Category:Photolithography_PCB_Fab Photolithography PCB fabrication process pioneered and tested by me, assisted by consultation and supplies from Dan Barlow. Category:AmateurRadios Designed and built HF vertical antenna presently on roof as of 2014, selected automatic tuner for full 1.8-30MHz operation, performed PSK reporter and WSPR testing. Category:TestCart Chief architect and maintainer as of 2014. Have directed acquisitions, salvaged parts, and constructed equipment to build up full RF/analog test capability. Basement_Shelves_Documentation Designed and CAD modeled. Helped assemble with Zach. Category:PrusaMendel 3D printer. Maintained mostly by me from 2012 through the beginning of 2014, built by Andy Ta. Category:CNC_Mill awesome tool for high-performance mechanical part and PCB construction
ZIP Ties Label Paper
- USB Webcams for OctoPrint/OctoPi.
- ???GB HDD for Shimmer RAID1
- ???GB HDD for Starlight RAID1
- ???GB HDD for NAS
- Replacement 4-pin compatible CPU/RAM/Chasis fans or RAM heatsink for Starlight.
Some high priority projects at HacDC. Requesting resources remain available until each can be served round-robin/FIFO.
- Laser Cutter.
- NetPLC occupancy sensor.
- Automatic camera shroud.
- Large format inkjet printer, dedicated workstation.
- Kinect scanner.
- Plotter documentation.
- CNC Mill flood cooling.
- Electronics course.
- Scanning Electron Microscope.
- FullSpectrum Laser Cutter Repair.
- High-throughput metal cutter. (Plasma torch, water jet, copper vapor laser, etc.)
- CVD coatings.
- Enhanced lithography processing workstation.
- High Performance HF Radio