Our most urgent need currently is for bins, boxes, and shelving! Please see below.
Do you have something HacDC could use? Please consider donating it.
When you cross something off the wishlist because it has been acquired by HacDC, please add it to Inventory!
- Shop-Vac and accessories
- Mill & lathe tooling
- Laser cutter
- Hammers / mallets
- Pliers, crimpers, scissors
- Pana-Vise (These show up on eBay all the time! The 376 and 315 heads would be most useful, but any Panavise equipment is good to have around. If you bid on an eBay auction, edit this page and note your eBay ID here so others know not to bid against you!)
Note: Test equipment that pushes data via USB or Serial to a computer is preferred.
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Logic analyzer, Bitscope or DigiView or similar
- Thermal camera
- USB protocol analyzer
- EPROM programmer, and oodles of socket adapters and test clips
- RAM tester
- Working UPS, 350VA or better
- Electron Microscope
- Wifi Unidapt Kit
- Regular Unidapt kit
- Headphone-style hearing protectors
- Label printer
- Any wheeled shelving or carts with dimensions smaller than (32"Hx64"WX30"D). This will fit under our tables.
- Plastic bins, boxes, trays, the sturdier the better. Clear?
- Step ladder
Parts & Supplies
- Wall-hung cabinet with a zillion tiny clear plastic drawers
See Suggested Classes.